BACK IN STOCK.
Modern American Canasta:
The Complete Guide
by Dara Collins and Donna Miller-Small
A must read to learn Canasta and improve your game
INSIDE THIS BOOK, YOU'LL FIND over 100 pages filled with:
- Foreword by Gregg Swain and Toby Salk
- Easy to follow instructions including practice exercises
- A reliable resource for all of the rules of Modern American Canasta
- Our “Companion Canasta Card” of key points to keep at the table
- Creative visuals that make learning fun and easy
- Strategies that will help everyone’s game
We are delighted to write the Foreword for Donna Miller-Small and Dara Collins’ book about Canasta. Donna has taught the game for more than 15 years, and Dara has been an enthusiastic player with expertise in strategy. These two have written the book that everyone can turn to for instructions, explanations, and answers to their Canasta-related questions. The delightful and charming illustrations will bring a smile to readers. This book will end all confusion many players have felt when trying to understand the game. Dara and Donna have the answers, right at your fingertips.
- Gregg Swain and Toby Salk, Authors
Finally, a book that has all the information you need to learn how to play Canasta and improve your game! With clear visuals and detailed explanations, this is the definitive guide on how to play Canasta the “Modern American” way. I wish this was available when I was learning Canasta. Thank you for providing an excellent resource that will share the joy of Canasta with players around the world.
-Ronnie, Creator of the online games, Real Canasta and RealMahjongg
Teachers! For shipping information for large orders for you and your students, please email us at ModernMahjong@gmail.com.